Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Our first parade!

This was our first Mardi Gras parade, I was pretty excited about. I don't think Kysa really cared to much. Before the parade we had a pot luck with a lot of southern food. It was way good. We had red beans and rice, jambalaya, king cake, and a bunch of other things. We ate really good while we were there!

Kysa and I waiting to get some beads or anything they wanted to throw to us!
Jaden trying to get some stuff. Jaden did really good when it came to getting things thrown to him. He got a huge stuffed bunny and a ton of other stuffed animals.
Kysa fell asleep during the parade. SHe had to be super tired to fall asleep with all the noise. Some of the floats would go by with music so loud I had to cover our ears! It still amazes me that she could sleep through that.

We went down to the french quarters and ate at this really good sandwich place. It was soo good. The Parillouxs knew about this place, we were so glad that they took us there!
What a cute face!

0 comments: