This is sister Bennett with Kysa. She was so great with her. She fell in love with Kysa the second that she saw her, but really, how could you not!
This is sister Bennett's grandson Brayden. He really had a good time playing with Kysa and she had fun with him too.
This was the cutest thing ever! They really liked each other! LOL!
The Super Dome.
we went to the French Market and this was what I got while we were there! I beautiful purse. I really needed one!
Just a cute family picture!
Jaden insisted that we go to Cafe Du Monde, so this is us eating there!
Kysa loved it! I think she just liked the powdered sugar.
These were all the beads were left in Louisiana! We got a ton of Beads at the parade. Jaden just had to put them all on!
The ones on my arm are the ones that were thrown to us in bundles of 12!
Kysa loved just playing in them!



0 comments:
Post a Comment