Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kysa's first birthday party!h

This was Kysa's first birthday party! She had the cutest little birthday dress that she got from my visiting teacher. She looked so cute in it. We had the party at Jaden's parents house and all his family and Brit and her family came. It was fun.


Alexis and Kysa had a lot of fun playing on the piano together.
Everyone clapped aftr they sang to her so she clapped too!
Getting ready to blow out her candle.
Trying to get away from me so she wouldn't have to open presents. She is crazy!
Still not interested in presents. The first few were clothes so no interest at all!
Now I finally have her attention! She is going to love playing piano. She looks like she is really playing it.
This is the bear I gave her, she loves bears.
She is looking more and more interested in what is under the paper.
Alexis and Kysa playing with some of her new toys.
Getting ready to eat her first cake!
Here is her own little cake to devour!
Trying her cake!
She did not like her cake. She just cried and cried. She didn't like it at all. Maybe it was the frosting?
The real cake!
The one she would actually eat! And ate a lot of!

By the end of the night she was sooo tired. I think it was a sugar over load and hard crash! She is so zoned out.

4 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

AWW!! little Kysa is so cute and I can't believe she's already one! It's crazy I tell you. I love love love the bear cake! You wanna make that for Kenzie's birthday? I have absolutely NO cake making abilities. It's sad really! I need to take a class dang it!

Britney and Jaron said...

I'm so glad Kysa finally ate some cake, especially since you worked so hard on it. It was so fun doing it together though and I love hanging out! I just wish we lived closer! Kysa is so cute though and I love how she puts the glue bucket on her head as a hat! So funny!

Brad and Ashley Koch said...

How fun! Kysa is getting so big too! 1 year old crazy how fast time flies . . . .

Jeff, Whitney and Kael said...

super cute! I still cant believe that she is one now! It looks like you guys had a great time and she looked super cute as well