Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Louisiana

We went and had dinner with two people that mean a lot to me! Chad and Trish are two people that helped me a lot my last little bit in the mission. They are great people and I love them so much. We went and had dinner with them and just had a really good time talking and catching up!

Trish is such an amazing woman! She was like my mom on the mission. She really cared about me and what happened to me. She is great!
Chad is wonderful. When I was on my mission I thought he looked a lot my dad so I would call him dad. He was my dad away from home. LOL!
This is Mike the Tiger, LSU's mascot.
I am not sure what Kysa thought of him but I thought he was pretty cool. Casey Bennett is the person that we stayed with for a while. She took us all around LSU because she works there and knew her way around.

This is the cutest thing. This is Kysa'a favorite toy. She loves him and has to have him to sleep. You can just tell how much she loves him. She even puts her arm around him.

This is the cemetery. It is so weird to see all these huge crypts.

0 comments: